The technical specs for these models:
- Narrow gauge ready-to-run locomotive - OO-9, 1:76 scale, 9mm gauge track;
- Separate locomotive chassis also available - supplied with detachable unpainted body moulding for protection;
- DC (analogue) coreless motor fitted within loco body giving smooth and reliable running;
- Loco and tender electrically connected - pick ups on front loco axles and two tender axles. Inner axle of loco fitted with traction tyres;
- Will comfortably negotiate 9inch/229mm radius curves;
- Fully decorated with fine lining and small details;
- Separate moulding supplied for handrails, etc.;
- Supplied fitted with standard PECO OO-9 coupling, Arnold N gauge couplings supplied separately.
Please note: DCC operation is technically possible but no provision has been made for this in the model due to limited available space. Since the first batch was released improvements have been made with the packaging to ensure protection whilst in transit. The crank pin design has also been upgraded to improve the security of the coupling rods.
The models will be excitedly received by modellers, and will look great hauling a rake of our forthcoming Ffestiniog Railway "Bowsider" coaches - more information on that project to follow soon!